Where to get bulk propane in Vegas?

Original Post
jkd159 · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2010 · Points: 0

I've got a 10lb propane tank that I'll need to refill while at Red Rocks. Anyone have a recommendation for a place that will fill it?

longlep · · Reno, NV · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

There is a Uhall rental place pretty close to rednecks that will do it.

John Hegyes · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Feb 2002 · Points: 4,290
jkd159 wrote:I've got a 10lb propane tank that I'll need to refill while at Red Rocks. Anyone have a recommendation for a place that will fill it?
Town Square Market
6075 S Rainbow Blvd
Las Vegas, NV
(702)227-8889

Town Square Market is on the NW corner of Rainbow and Patrick which is about 0.75 miles north of the 215 beltway. This is a 76 gas station. Walk inside to the cashier and ask for a propane refill. They fill your tank for you out back.

I measured about 14 miles from the Red Rock campground, so I'm pretty sure there has got to be something closer. I just mention these guys because they are close to my house and they always do a good job for me.
BigB · · Red Rock, NV · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 5

chevron on w Charleston and Durango

Andre H. · · Boulder · Joined Nov 2012 · Points: 0

Thanks. Sounds like lots of options. I like John's description of Town Square Market as a place that does a good job. Around here, most of the places that sell propane don't have a clue what they are doing. There is exactly one place that I could say does a good job, and I go far out of my way to use them. Very willing to do the same in Vegas.

Benjamin Chapman · · Small Town, USA · Joined Jan 2007 · Points: 12,867

Uhaul sells propane in bulk.

Livia · · Moose Jaw, SK · Joined Mar 2005 · Points: 220
BigB wrote:chevron on w Charleston and Durango
This is listed as "Amerigas" if you map it (although as BigB says, it is actually at a Chevron). We had two propane tanks filled there in February for our fiberglass egg trailer and they were very professional and friendly.

Thanks! One less thing I need to think about in the middle of my trip. Appreciate the info!

cassondra long · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2008 · Points: 90

I've filled my tanks there twice. It being located on W. Charleston makes it reletively convenient if you are camping at the RR campground.It is also right down the street from REI and Desert Rock Sports.

Thomas Beck · · Las Vegas, Nevada · Joined Feb 2006 · Points: 660

Lowest cost propane I've found is at the Costco near Galleria Drive off US 95.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply