Mountain Project Logo

FS: Arc'teryx Procline Lite Boots 27.5m - $380

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Kay7 · · Oceanside, California · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 20

I have for sale (or trade) a pair of Arc'teryx Procline Lite boots size 27.5 mondopoint. They have 15 miles on them from one trip, but unfortunately are just a bit too small. On the off chance you have a size larger (28.5) I am willing to cash on top trade.

They are still in great condition, but now that I've used them I am not able to return to store. Having them tweaked by a good boot place would just be too much money. My loss can be your gain.

They articulate great and feel just like over the ankle mountaineering boots and are surprisingly light. Skied great as well. I just don't think I would be able to use them on longer trips at this size. Again these have the "lite" insert and are "graphite" in color.

I am local to San Diego/ Los Angeles if you'd like to take a look or pick them up. If you want them shipped you pay shipping fees to wherever you'd like.

Any questions or if you want more pictures, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks for looking!

iso

front

side

keywords: ski mountaineering skimo telemark alpine terrain AT skiing arcteryx arc teryx dynafit

Kay7 · · Oceanside, California · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 20

Bump numero uno, price drop.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started