Space Station rescue haha

Original Post
Hobo Greg · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 110

Some schmohawk went up into the Space Starion yesterday, claimed to have just led Illusion Dweller the day before, but apparently couldn't muster the downclimb from the SS. A friend of mine brought a rope up for him, and set up an anchor too, all while the "victim" was laying on his back with his hands under his head!

Zachary k · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 80

Wow ... what a clown.. Did he take the direct route into the station or did he take the back side? I have taken non climbers into the station without an issues. They even said, "Oh,that was a lot easier then i thought it was going to be." Im sure with the new surge in popularity we will see more and more of this in the park.

Fat Dad · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 60

Lovely. I suppose these things are inevitable. The Space Station is a cool place, so I understand why people want to hang there. But geez, accept some responsibility. Maybe we should just thin the herd by pushing out the wusses too scared to down climb.

BTW, I didn't know there was a direct route.

you dont know about space station direct? Im sure Hobo Greg can give you the beta on that one.

Hobo Greg · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 110
Zachary k wrote:you dont know about space station direct? Im sure Hobo Greg can give you the beta on that one.
It's the fastest way up.. and down.

Happy to see that you are all healed up..

Andrewww · · Concord, NH · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 620

Just gotta hit the tuck and roll right on the way down, right Greg? Man that was gnarly

Water Monkey · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 5

I was there as well. What a clown. Hobo I never got to say goodbye to you before I left yesterday. It's van with the green truck. Thanks for the good times in Hvc , have fun at the creek bud! I'll be back down in josh in a week, but pretty sure you'll be gone. Take care dude and hop on a bago for me before you leave

VRP · · Denver, CO · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 45

Schmohawk...pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Jake-up Casarez · · Santa Cruz CA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 165

Schmowhawg!! Boys shmohawg, or shlameel, shmagegela or shmageggi,....in other words whatta shmuck

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply