Mountain Project Logo

Barcelona

Original Post
Jaime Manning · · Utah · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 10

Hi! I'll be in Barcelona May 2nd - 11th and am hoping to find some folks to climb with near the Barcelona area from May 7th - 10th.

Best,
Jaime

thebmags · · Outback, Subaru · Joined Jun 2013 · Points: 130

Hey Jamie

Me and a couple of friends are flying into Barcelona on the 6th and will climbing in the area from the 7th -11th. We're still in process of figuring out what crags to go to but lemme know if you're interested in meeting up.

-Brian

EricCC · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey there, I'll be climbing around Barcelona May 1-5 if you or anyone you know needs a belay partner. I'll have all my own gear

Redyns · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2011 · Points: 80

I'm considering going around that time, but have no one to climb with. primarily looking to boulder and do some Antonio Gaudi tourist stuff.
PM me if interested!

climbingkat · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2012 · Points: 0

Jamie --

I will also be in Barcelona May 6-12 and would love to meet up and climb for a morning or two.  This trip is not intended for climbing but definitely would love to get a few routes!! 

Great belayer, can follow 10's.  PM if interested -- 

mountainhick · · Black Hawk, CO · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 120

Seems like a ton of cross posting between International "forum" and "partners" section.

I'll be in Spain as well. Catalunya/Lleida April 20 -May 5: partners forum post: https://www.mountainproject.com/forum/topic/112791130/partners-in-spain

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply