Climbing Guide for Red Rock Canyon

Original Post
Andy Spellmeyer · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Where can I buy one? I haven't been able to locate one in the Denver area so I'm assuming I'll have to wait until I get down to CO Springs. Or should I just do it online?

Travis Provin · · Boulder CO · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 40

http://www.frontrangeclimbing.com/

D Argyle · · Green Mountain Falls, CO · Joined Dec 2005 · Points: 510

Mountain Chalet always has it in stock if you wish to pick it up locally.

Andy Spellmeyer · · Boulder, CO · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Ended up grabbing one from REI in CO Springs. Cheapest guidebook I've ever bought!

Chris G. · · Lakewood · Joined Feb 2012 · Points: 60

I got mine online but he is now soldout. Call desert rock sports in Vegas and see if they have any. When are you going?

Matt Kuehl · · Las Vegas · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 1,425

Hey just just an FYI the Handren RR II guidebook is locally unavailable (in Vegas) as it is being reprinted, and the second print run isn't done yet. Every now and then DRS will have a used one for sale, but at the moment they are out of stock on that book.

Mike Morin · · North Conway, NH · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 905
Chris G. wrote:I got mine online but he is now soldout. Call desert rock sports in Vegas and see if they have any. When are you going?
Matt Kuehl wrote:Hey just just an FYI the Handren RR II guidebook is locally unavailable (in Vegas) as it is being reprinted, and the second print run isn't done yet. Every now and then DRS will have a used one for sale, but at the moment they are out of stock on that book.
I think OP is referring to Red Rock Canyon Open Space in Colorado Springs.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply