Mountain Project Logo

FS: TC pro size 41.5 SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
alexander stair · · aviano · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 65

SOLD

Looking to sell or trade my size 41.5 TC pro's for size 40.5 or 41.
If some one would like to buy them, $105 shipped.
If you are able to trade but your shoes are in a better condition, I'll pay a reasonable price.
I bought these shoes used. Owner said they were only used on a few outings and this appears to be true.

toe edge toes edge

another toe edge

pair

--- Invalid image id: 112523271 ---

Damn, mountainprojects photo upload system sucks haha.
bottom
Cameron Jacobs · · Santa Clarita, CA · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 245

$85?

Cameron Jacobs wrote:$85?
I would do 95

bump

SOLD

Benjamin Chapman wrote:TC Pros...size 42.5, Brand New, worn on carpet, one pitch in gym. ps. the happy face is a plus, for security. Had someone pick up my Mythos one time and claimed they were his. Do you have a happy face on yours I asked?? He didn't, they were mine. You'll never get these confused with someone elses or mismatch with other pairs of TC Pros.
Hey man, you would be better off making a post of your own. People clicking on this link are probably looking for the size I posted, not 42.5. PM me if you need help with that. You'd probably get more responses. Tc pros go pretty quickly.
Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply