FS: Evolv Astroman Size 11.5 - $120

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Jonathan Mines · · Brooklyn, New York · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Bought the wrong size pair and forgot to return them. Literally never been used (couldn't even get my foot in them), right out of the box. As far as I can tell, the 11.5 size does not exist right now online. They discontinued them and most sizes are sold out above 10.

Fitting wise, if you wear a size 11.5 street shoe this would be the size for you. I wear a 12 street shoe and a 12 astroman is a snug fit. The 12 I ended up buying did stretch a bit to be a bit more comfortable but I literally couldn't go tighter.

These are great if you're into crack climbing and need a shoe that can take a beating and if you're prone to getting bloody ankles (part of the reason I got them). So far I've been pretty pleased with them as a trad climber. Probably not great if you're a boulderer doing a lot of overhanging stuff.

Payment wise, I can go through paypal and would be down to split the fee. I'll cover shipping charges. So $120 + half of the paypal fee

Astromans

Chase Horn · · Los Gatos, CA · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 6

Not to burst your bubble, you are probably just trying to get what you payed for them. But you are definitely going to need to lower the price if you are set on selling those here.

Quick google search shows Astros sitting at $60-$90:
Backcountry.com ($86.99)
Gearx.com ($59.97)
Evolv.com ($95)

Right but the biggest size I can find on google is a 9. Those are partially discounted because demand for evolv's bizarrely sized 9s (and below) are are way lower than for their 10s (and up). Those same discounts existed on those sizes when I bought this pair of 11.5's and then size 12 for $140.

Anybody reading this, if you can find a pair of 11.5 Astroman's cheaper, by all means, shoot me a link and I'll match price + that site's shipping to you.

Thanks, taylor. Although, I don't think I'm seeing it. can you resend?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply