Mountain Project Logo

Hard trad and sport Feb 29-March 25.

Original Post
Where's Walden · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 219

Im here in Vegas through most of March looking for partners for hard climbing mostly (10d and up). I'm psyched on sport and trad. big routes. Mountain thrashes. Linkuos. Single pitches, everything. I'll climb pretty much anything. Psyched on anything from cannibal crag to rainbow country. Looking for high energy partners to get after it with! I'll be frequent at the campground and I can usually climb 5 days a week.

bethan Gilmartin · · ...Leaving Park City, Utah.… · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 40

Hi Raddam
I may miss you but...
I'm flying into Palm Springs and will be in JTree for March. I'm moving back from Chile so logistics with all my luggage are easier in JTree. However I might have a place to stay and a ride to Red Rocks the last week of March and I'll stay the first week of April.
I dont have a car as I implied above. I'd love to do that link up in Black velvet of the gobbler and dream of wild turkeys and yellow brick..can't remember the name. I have an old but decent rack, no rope or draws at the moment.Just a few extendables.I do have a trail line though ..60 meters.
Cheers Bethan

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Nevada Partners
Post a Reply to "Hard trad and sport Feb 29-March 25."

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started