FS: 200 Weight Polartec Fleece Bibs ------------------------------------------

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Pine Sap · Feb 26, 2017 · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 0

Basic fleece bibs with full length double toggle side zippers. Size medium, short length, for height under 71". From top chest hem to cuff hem is 38-1/2". Adjust the suspenders for more or less leg length. Not articulated, ergonomic 3-Dimensional (e3D) patterned or athletic cut. Cut full throughout with the chest fitting 37"-41". 100% polyester, Polartec fleece. Bottom leg hem has an 18" circumference for fitting over ski or ice climbing boots. Best when worn over at least light weight underwear because there is no inside zipper flap and the plastic feels cold. As new. Asking $30.00 shipped. F and F paypal or please add 4%.

Pine Sap · Mar 9, 2017 · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 0
Page 20 bump-

Nate K · Mar 9, 2017 · Richmond, VT · Joined Jul 2012 · Points: 170
Im 5,10 and just barely too tall for these i think. I usually wear a medium but have never tried a short. think theyd work for me?

Pine Sap · Mar 9, 2017 · Estes Park, CO · Joined Feb 2007 · Points: 0
I think they may be a little short. The longer you adjust the suspenders, while giving extra length, you are also dropping the crotch. The redeeming feature would be if you are wearing them with ski or ice climbing boots you may prefer them shorter. If you take a measurement on yourself from where you want the leg hem to be on the boots, upward 38-1/2", you will then see where the top hemline on the bib is situated on your torso.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply