Mountain Project Logo

FS: Astroman, Miura, Hiangle (street shoe ~size 8.5)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Michael Palmer · · Scottsdale · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 56

These were all bought online (the miura's on here) and sadly they are also all a half size too small for me. For reference I am Size 9 street shoe, size 10 in evolv, size 40.5 in tarantulaces but 41 in katana or miura. If your feet are about 0.5 to 1 size smaller, these should be great.

Let me know if you have any questions, want to hear more about what size shoes i wear, want better pictures, etc.

https://goo.gl/photos/zVt5RCebFX27LSJ97

sold Evolv Astroman 9.5 US Mens(42.5 EU) $35
sold Sportiva Miura Vs 8 US Mens (40.5 EU) $35 (Once resoled & a little wear on right big toe)
5.10 Hiangle 9.5 US Mens (42.5 EU) $35

Free shipping if you want to pick up two pair otherwise add 4 bucks and i'll cover the difference. Paypal friends preferred. I just want these out of the closet.

Also if you see these on a big sale on any website, i'll drop the prices. My pet peeve is the for sale post looking for greater than retail price.

Michael Palmer · · Scottsdale · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 56

price drop and shameless bump

Adam Slattery · · Platteville Wisconsin · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 25

Pm'd about the Hi-Angles

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started.