Favorite Food Recipe to Take When Climbing

Original Post
Dyllon W. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Here's my favorite recipe for small power balls that are delicious and provide good fuel:
Ingredients
1. 1 cup almond meal (I use oat flour instead of almond flour because I can just take a cup of oats and blend with a milling blade in a blender)
2. 1⁄3 – 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut
butter, start with 1⁄3 cup and add the rest a spoonful at a time if the dough is too dry
3. 3 tbsp honey (can swap for maple or agave syrup)
4. Pinch of salt
5. 2 tbsp raw cacao nibs or mini chocolate chips/chopped dark chocolate
6. 1tsp of vanilla
Instructions
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl until you are able to pinch the dough together. If it’s too sticky, add a bit more flour, about a tablespoon at a time. If too dry, add more peanut butter as instructed above.
2. Once the dough sticks together when pinched, allow it to rest for at least 10 minutes. This allows the dough to firm a bit.
3. After the waiting period, roll the dough into 1-inch-sized balls and consume!
NOW ADD YOUR FAVORITE RECIPE!!!!!!

Lizbeth May · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

That sounds delicious, I usually take granola bars, some nuts, and dried fruits.

SRB25 · · Woodside, ca · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Nice!

John John · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I am not much of a cook, but some times I take live crayfish. Other times at the right time of year I take nothing, and then pick a bunch of nice Mushrooms on the way up and have Mushroom soup for lunch. Also when I am in the mood, I will take some croutons or some thing, and pick a nice selection of greens and have fresh salad for lunch.

I live in a plentiful Country.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply