Mountain Project Logo

Zion, Moab, and Beyond: Partnering Up 3/12-19?

Original Post
A Lee · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 917

Hello! Though I find this forum-based partner search moderately creepy, I want to get high on some rock and need a partner, so here it goes-

I'll be in the Zion area on 3/12 coming out of a canyoneering trip, and plan to scope out some new walls in Utah (wahoo!). Will likely be in Indian Creek with a buddy or two 3/17-19.

My need for a partner spans March 12-17. I've got my eyes on St. George, the Moab area of course, Maple Canyon...wherever! Would love to get down with some moderate sport or trad multipitch routes. (I'm a better follower than a leader for now, and have some experience following trad.) Anyone down to climb? =)

Eli Buzzell · · noco · Joined Nov 2010 · Points: 5,507

Was headed to Moab on the 11th and going to make my way to Zion for a wall or something by March 20ish, then sport climb in st.george around the 24/25th before heading to RR with some friends. If you reverse your circuit I'm super available for anything from bouldering to choss towers and beyond.

Svetlana Y · · Meyers, CA · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0

Hi Angela and all! I am heading to St George today or tomorrow. March 15th or16th. Staying through March 19th. Let me know if you want to climb. 734646 8415. Sveta (pronounced Svieta).

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Southern Utah Deserts
Post a Reply to "Zion, Moab, and Beyond: Partnering Up 3/12-19?"

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started