[WTS/Trade] La Sportiva Futuras--Like new, Size 7 US Mens/ 39.5 [W] Paypal or Slightly bigger shoes

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
BarrettJayjohn · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 0
https://imgur.com/gallery/czum1

Absolutely great shoes, but I got them about a size too small. Have barely been used, probably 2 hours in them total.

I'd love to trade for a bigger pair of these, but i'm open to other offers. Size range probably 7.5-8.5 or 9.

A few shoes I have my eye on are:
LS Skwama
LS TC Pro
LS Miura
LS Katana Lace

Also looking for shoes for my boy, doesn't have to be anything special. He is around size 9 in kids
Tugrul Pacaci · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 30

that is futura 39,5 :) the shoe and the size I am using now.. but I can say it will expand... my street shoe size is 8,5. maybe you may work to expand them more ?

I think I should've gotten a half size bigger, would've been perfect. How long did they take to break in for you? I get pretty bad pain from wearing them even briefly.

Tugrul Pacaci · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 30

it took a month of 3 days per week bouldering gym t

Yueyang Meng · · Stevens Point, Wisconsin · Joined May 2014 · Points: 0

i have a pair of la sportiva miura vs 7.5, and a pair of evolv shaman 7.5
if you want to trade let me know

I'd definitely be interested! Would you care to provide some images? I'd just like to do a little research on how they tend to fit, and which shoe i'd prefer in the long run

Cireously · · Bozeman, MT · Joined Jul 2011 · Points: 0

PM'ed you.

Take a look at these:

https://www.mountainproject.com/v/fs-size-41-la-sportiva-futura-and-fiveten-anasazi-blanco-v2/112468427#a_112479633

Eric

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply