FS: 2001 Subaru Outback

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Daniel. · · SLC, Utah · Joined May 2013 · Points: 0

Located in Salt Lake City. I have just upgraded to a new vehicle and am selling my 2001 outback, with ~167k miles on it.
AWD, manual transmission, and enough room to stretch out and sleep next to all your gear. This is a great car for Utah.
Asking 3000 O.B.O.

The Good:
I have had timing belt and pulleys changed, new radiator, new tires, and new clutch all within the last 15,000 miles.

The Less Good:
The car does need a bit of maintenance. Brakes are closing on two years old and will need serviced soon. To meet Utah safety and Emissions it needs a sensor changed and new rear sway bar. Also it has the head gasket leak that is near universal on Subarus of this era. It runs fine, just needs oil topped off every now and then.

Craigslist post for pictures:
https://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/cto/6005053485.html

The asking price is set to reflect the required maintenance issues. Subaru has a reputation for durability and with a bit of work, this car should last quite a bit longer.

bump

Price Drop!

$1800

Need to sell this weekend.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply