Mountain Project Logo

Looking for some new climbing partners for gym and outdoors

Original Post
Stephanie F · · Arvada, CO · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 70

Hey guys. I'm looking for some new people to climb with both inside and outside weekday afternoons and evenings, and weekends. I belong to Movement Denver, but would move to Earth Treks or EVO if I found a solid partner.
I can lead up to an 11c in gym and 10d-11a outside sport on a good day. I don't lead trad, but I'm happy to follow easy to moderate trad anytime if you need a belay partner.

I'm just looking to meet some new people and make some new climbing buddies. A lot of my partners are just busy with other things lately, whereas, I have lot more free time.

If you're new to leading too, I'm happy to show you some cool spots outside or meet ya at the gym if you can lead belay.

Thanks!
Steph :)

JayL · · Broomfield, Co · Joined May 2016 · Points: 15

Sent ya a PM

Alex McClary · · Denver,CO · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 5

Im up for moderate trad and sport.
720 288 5302

Kelbo Wenzel · · Longmont, Colorado · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm only three months into climbing and am having trouble finding partners to climb with at BRC. If you are interested in climbing 2-3 days per week and are patient with new climbers, please let me know. I am 49 yo and open to tips and advice. I have trouble with overhangs, but have climbed a 5.11+.
Thanks, Kelly

sadie · · Denver, CO · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 15

Hey, I'm also looking to add to my partner list. I don't climb as hard as you do (10d/11a are my projects and only if it's my style), but I'm happy to belay you on the harder stuff. I'm also at Movement Denver, but like ET better and have a punch pass. I'm free weekday evenings after 5 and the weekends. Anyway, if you're still looking, hit me up (I'd prefer to hit the gym first before heading outside). Sadie

Alex R · · Golden · Joined May 2015 · Points: 5

I just moved to Golden, and am also looking to find people to climb with.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply