Mountain Project Logo

FS: Black Diamond Speed 30 Pack - Medium - Like New!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Dave Dillon · · Tewksbury · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 180

Selling a Black Diamond Speed 30 climbing/mountaineering pack. This pack is great for days out ice climbing multi-pitch routes. Plenty of room without being too big. Also has nice ice tool attachments, and crampon loops that make packing up ideal. The waist belt, and lid are both removable so you can shed some weight for smaller trips. Removing the waistbelt also makes it very comfortable while wearing a harness.

This pack has been used twice. I'm only selling it because I was given a new pack as a gift and no longer need this one. The pack is in "like new" condition... even still has the tags on the waistbelt.

Size is "Medium" and is very adjustable for a variety of weights/weights. Color is red... very cool looking in snowy pictures!

This pack retails for $150 new.

Buy mine for $75 + Shipping (Message me for shipping costs)

James Wolff · · Spokane, WA · Joined May 2015 · Points: 215

Just wanted to ask - where'd you find it in red? I just picked up one of these and even the BD website only had yellow and grey. Good luck with the sale!

Nat Shultz · · Cottonwood Heights · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 355

The red color is from a couple seasons ago. No notable changes since tho. I love my red speed 40. Great, versatile pack!

Mik Metzler · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 24

Interested

Nick Young wrote:Just wanted to ask - where'd you find it in red? I just picked up one of these and even the BD website only had yellow and grey. Good luck with the sale!
Pack was purchased new from Amazon in December of 2016 so it's only a couple months old. The Red color appears to be from a previous season but the pack is identical to the newer generation... only with a different color.

Still available.

Mik Metzler · · Bellingham, WA · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 24

Running low on funds...sorry to back out

SOLD

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started