Spring Break Climbing

Original Post
zachary mckinster · · Portland, OR · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 15

Hey!

I'm looking for a climbing partner for spring break March 24-April 1. I can lead 5.10 sport climbs and am relatively new to the sport and leading on trad, but am really psyched. I would love to climb Epinephrine I can follow just about anything up to 5.11. I really am willing to climb anything at any time of day during this time period. Like I said I'm motivated. If there are any veterans out there just looking to share the knowledge, I'm your guy!

Thanks,

Zac

Me on the top of Black Orpheus December 2016 (Green Jacket)

Also I can bring ropes and quick draws!

Jes C. · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Zack-

I'll be down there Mar. 27 - 31 and will *probably* be looking for a partner to do some 5.10 sport cragging. If so, I'll post a message on the campground climber's board with my site number and sign it JC. Feel free to hit me up. Always enjoy climbing with new folks. Red rocks is my fave - been heading out there for occasional spring breaks since '06.

Jes

That's perfect. I am new to outdoor climbing so having a confident partner is awesome. I will look for your post and email you once I'm out there!

Zac

Jes C. · · San Francisco, CA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Great- look forward to seeing you there. Looks like I'll have a partner for Tue/Wed, but not Mon, Thu, or Fri. I plan on rolling in sometime early on Monday to snag a campsite and then will probably boulder at Kraft that day if I don't connect with you or another climber.

Okay sounds good! I will let you know the closer we get. I want to go to the first pull out at some point, there are a bunch of moderate sport routes. I think there might be construction going on though so we will see.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply