Mountain Project Logo

$1154.27 worth of REI giftcards

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
Chris Khosravi · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 15
  • EDIT* Please see my latest post for the most recent update on number of cards left.

I never shop at REI and they couldn't refund me the cash for a gift I returned. I have the receipts to prove the amount above, you'll also be able to call and verify the amounts. These gift cards never expire. The reason there are 2 of them is because there is a maximum of $1000 that can be loaded to a giftcard. 1 card is loaded with $1000, the other card has $154.27 on it.

Please note that I'm not a regular on this forum, but I have been a member since 2004 on RCGroups (I'm an R/C Pilot). I have 133 trader ratings all at 100% positive. I will do whatever it takes to prove the authenticity of myself and the giftcards.

Here is the RCGroups for sale post I made:
rcgroups.com/forums/showthr…

I'm asking $1000 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 United States using 2-3 day USPS Priority Mail (w/tracking number). Paypal is preferred, I will eat the fees.

aris · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 5

pm sent

Picture of receipt uploaded.

I have recently stopped by my local REI to convert my $1000 + $154.27 gift cards into $100 increments (11 giftcards @ $100, 1 giftcard at $54.27). I understand selling a single $1000 giftcard online is risky for the buyer (I would be nervous about it too).

So here is your chance to save a little bit of money if you're planning on going to REI soon.
$90 shipped for the $100 giftcards (I have 11 of these)
$50 shipped for the $54.27 giftcard

Picture of receipt to prove the above amount will be uploaded shortly once I get home from work.

ALuckyDuck · · Boulder, CO · Joined May 2014 · Points: 390

I tried PMing you, but got an error message. Did you receive my message?

I'm receiving them. I'm at work and not always on a computer.

PM replied

(3) $100 giftcards reserved (pending sale) for ALuckyDuck

An additional (4) $100 giftcards have been reserved for Monday payment, so that puts the number to (7) $100 giftcards reserved.

(4) $100 giftcards left available, and the $54.27 giftcard also available.

To save everyone else from wondering, the likelihood of me shipping the giftcards out after work today or this weekend is slim for me, so I have requested that the buyers send me payment Sunday night or Monday morning so that I can ship out the cards on my lunch break Monday (around noon Eastern Time). It is important for me to be an honest seller and I'm not comfortable holding money for several days if I can't ship out the items over the weekend.

3 more $100 giftcards reserved. Total cards pending sale: 10
That makes (1) $100 card left available, and the (1) $54.27 card still available.

-Chris

(7) cards have been officially paid for. Shipping them out Monday on my lunch break.

(7) cards have been shipped. Tracking numbers have been emailed.

-Chris

All cards sold!!!
Thank you Mountain Project Forums.
Is there a way to submit trader ratings on this site? I'm happy to submit positive ratings to all the buyers.

-Chris

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started