Anyone with gear and knowledge interested in guiding our family with climbing/bouldering JTree next week

Original Post
Carola D · Feb 16, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
Hi, we are heading to JTree next week and are looking to find someone who has the gear and knowledge to help us do some climbing and/or bouldering for part of a day. My daughters are 13 and 10 and climb weekly in a climbing gym. I often belay them. But we have never climbed outdoors. Anyone able to help us out for a reasonable fee or make suggestions? Thanks!

FrankPS · Feb 16, 2017 · Atascadero, CA · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 15
Carola D wrote:Hi, we are heading to JTree next week and are looking to find someone who has the gear and knowledge to help us do some climbing and/or bouldering for part of a day. My daughters are 13 and 10 and climb weekly in a climbing gym. I often belay them. But we have never climbed outdoors. Anyone able to help us out for a reasonable fee or make suggestions? Thanks!
Here is a good guide service in Joshua Tree. Call in advance to set it up:

https://www.vertical-adventures.com/

Beware of strangers on the Internet that tell you they know what they are doing. Your daughters' lives will be in their hands.

Hobo Greg · Feb 16, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 25
I'm a stranger on the internet and I don't know what the hell I'm doing, hire me! Seriously though, cliffhanger guides are awesome and give you the full package, their lunches are dope!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply