Mountain Project Logo

SOLD: La Sportiva Halo Softshell Jacket size M - NEW

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Daniele Nicolodi · · Boulder, Co · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 5

Hello,

I'm selling a La Sportiva Halo Softshell Jacket size M, NEW! $100.00

SOLD!

I didn't realize that La Sportiva uses different sizing in the US and in Europe and I bought the wrong size of this jacket. I really love this softshell and when I realized the mistake I bought another in the right size. I'm now selling the bigger sister (long story short: I was traveling and I let the terms to return the wrong one expire).

It is in pristine conditions with label. It is a size M US (size L EU) but it fits quite tight on the shoulders. It goes new at $259.00 plus taxes, I got it 50% off, I sell it for $100.00. If you are in the Boulder area, feel free to contact me if you want to try it on, without obligation. I've been using its little sister for backcountry skiing and it is really a great piece of gear.

Wind- and water-resistant stretch soft shell works as a lightweight top layer in mostly mild conditions or as an extra-protective midlayer in a downpour. Underarm vents boost airflow when needed, and it's stretchy for uninhibited movement. Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with rain brim and brushed inside edge for next-to-skin softness. Two-way zip front with inner storm flap, zipper garage and brushed chin guard. Two vertical-zip chest pockets. Two zip front pockets with flaps. Unlined zip underarm vents. Touch-fasten adjustable cuffs. Internal zip media pocket with cord portal. Two stretch-mesh internal pockets. Drawcord hem.

--- Invalid image id: 112495924 ---
--- Invalid image id: 112515787 ---

up :)

post up, price down :)

If you are wondering, the price is low because I bought the jacket 50% off, it is really new.

still here :)

how come no one wants this? :)

up

Dakotah Sutton-Rodriguez · · Conway, Arkansas · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Hey I'm super interested In your jacket! Do you think it would be good for snowboarding?

Thanks. I replied in private.

Dakotah, have you received my email?

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply