Looking for Weekday Partners

Original Post
chaztheman45 · · San Diego, CA · Joined Mar 2014 · Points: 115

Interested in finding partners who are available for climbing mid-late week..Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays. I get my work schedule a week out on Thursdays so it is hard for me to make plans too far in advance, so if you are flexible that would be ideal.

I am an experienced and safe climber with lots of psyche and have rack/ropes. Mainly into moderate trad (5.6-5.9)

I'm in San Diego so anyone local would be great but I am definitely willing and able to drive to meet reliable people at other crags around SoCal. Definitely down for trips to J-tree and Red Rocks.

Message me if you are interested.

kemple sr. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 95

Hi, I am in Oceanside through mid March. I am interested in any weekday climbing. I am experienced safe and have gear as well. Text or call 6037858790. Thanks. Tim

Safty Third · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

San Diego local.
PM sent

Elizabeth Wyatt · · Joshua Tree, CA · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

JT local, available to climb weekdays.

Thanks for the reply. JT is too far for me though.

Jsanders195 Sanders · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2012 · Points: 10

Hi if anyone is interested in echo Malibu or Texas tomorrow 3/2 let me know! Jennifer

Ming H. · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

Looking for someone to climb with this Friday at jtree. Have a single rack and rope. Lead about 5.7-8s, can follow harder. PM me and let me know.

Zachary Hollifield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0
Elizabeth Wyatt wrote:JT local, available to climb weekdays.
Would be stoked to get a day in sometime from Wednesday-Friday. Jtree/tahquitz 5035863034.

Early morning at Mt Woodson tomorrow. Join us for some cool crack climbing?

Zachary Hollifield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0
kemple sr. wrote:Early morning at Mt Woodson tomorrow. Join us for some cool crack climbing?
Would love to, but 5 hours of driving for a day trip to Woodson is a bit of a stretcher for me!
Zachary Hollifield wrote: Would be stoked to get a day in sometime from Wednesday-Friday. Jtree/tahquitz 5035863034.
Cool
Michael Chamoun · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 30

I'm a beginning leader (5.6s currently) and would welcome a partner out in JTree tomorrow (Wed, 3/15) or Friday (3/17) and future similar weekdays. I have a rack and rope.
I would like to climb those weekdays on a regular basis if someone is up for it. All I ask for are safe and competent belayers.

Liz Barile-Page · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Memorial climb for Royal Robbin anyone??

I have a couple more days in LA and am looking to get as much trad in as possible. Want to get out to Tahq tomorrow, thurs 16th March, if possible but am posting this pretty late. So if any one can go friday 17th March I'd be keen.

Have done most of my climbing in the UK, trad mostly, lead around the 5.7-9 equivalent. Had my first real experience with crack climbing a couple of weekends ago at JTree. Have own rack but need safe belayer with own rope. Ideally would liek to climb with someone experienced at Tahq.

Michael Chamoun wrote:I'm a beginning leader (5.6s currently) and would welcome a partner out in JTree tomorrow (Wed, 3/15) or Friday (3/17) and future similar weekdays. I have a rack and rope. I would like to climb those weekdays on a regular basis if someone is up for it. All I ask for are safe and competent belayers.
Michael, I need to get in some easier trad leading on a regular basis, too. I am working today but can usually do weekdays, if you let me know in advance.
Ming H. · · Los Angeles, CA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 0

Anyone available to climb this Thurs in Jtree or Tahquitz? I have a rack and rope. Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Ivan LaBianca · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 50

I'm trying to get in more moderate/easy trad mileage and prefer climbing weekdays. Looking for safe climbers, I'm happy to lead as long as I have a safe belay. I'm fairly new to California so I'm enjoying ticking off the classics at Tahquitz and Jtree. Have a triple rack/rope etc. I'm trying to get out 2-3 days a week.

Zack Pena · · San Diego, California · Joined Dec 2013 · Points: 180

I'm down for some weekday climbing if your haven't found anyone.

Zack 7608054844

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I got sidelined by some minor surgery at the end of February and was out of commission for a month. But I am all cleared and ready to get out and climb. I'll reach out via PM to some of the recent posters (especially SD folks) but anyone who is interested and available to climb during the week definitely shoot me a PM. I'm especially stoked on Taqhuitz and Suicide since they should be prime pretty soon.  Hit me up if you want to get out!

Safty Third · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0
chaztheman45 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately I got sidelined by some minor surgery at the end of February and was out of commission for a month. But I am all cleared and ready to get out and climb. I'll reach out via PM to some of the recent posters (especially SD folks) but anyone who is interested and available to climb during the week definitely shoot me a PM. I'm especially stoked on Taqhuitz and Suicide since they should be prime pretty soon.  Hit me up if you want to get out!

Hey Chaz, I was just up there. Tahquitz is good to go. There was some icy snow at the base in some spots that can make accessing the Northern parts of the wall difficult, but everything from the trough and right of it is bone dry. Get on it! Oh, and I'm in San Diego so PM me and we can get out in the mountains!

Anyone interested in Taqhuitz this Friday? PM me if you are.

Hoping to get up to Taqhuitz for 1 or 2 days between Thurs-Sat (4/20-4/22). PM me if you are interested.

Thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply