FS: Gear!!! axes, shoes, headlamp, poles, camera, jackets, packs, more!!

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Xam · Feb 15, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
Chris Ccc wrote:Hot unsold item: the poles!
Any chance you were able to confirm the length and model on the poles?

Chris C. · Feb 15, 2017 · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 40
Xam wrote: Any chance you were able to confirm the length and model on the poles?
They are 130cm, which sounds long but nice for moving over steep snow with a pole in a downhill hand. They are the the BD Distance Z Poles.

Greg Oyan · Feb 15, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
I'd take the black diamond raven pro 65cm.

Greg Oyan wrote:I'd take the black diamond raven pro 65cm.
Hey Greg, are you located in Seattle? It is too big to reasonably ship for a low price.

Greg Oyan · Feb 15, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
I'm not in Seattle. If you looked into how much it would cost to ship I could give you a yes or no answer. I have friends in Seattle too who might be able to hold onto it for a while. Let me know what sort of estimate you come to!

Greg Oyan wrote:I'm not in Seattle. If you looked into how much it would cost to ship I could give you a yes or no answer. I have friends in Seattle too who might be able to hold onto it for a while. Let me know what sort of estimate you come to!
Hey Greg, the shipping would be $25-30 - partially because I don't have a box on hand big enough to package it. If you have somebody in the area who could hold onto it for you that would work out much better!

Chris C. · Mar 4, 2017 · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 40
a few new items added!

Chris C. · Mar 4, 2017 · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 40
bump

Conrad Malinak · Apr 21, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2017 · Points: 0

Interested in the raven pro. I'm from Spokane, but will be in Everett this weekend. Maybe we could arrange a meetup halfway between Everett and where ever you're located? Thanks

Chris C. · Apr 21, 2017 · Seattle, WA · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 40
Conrad Malinak wrote:

Interested in the raven pro. I'm from Spokane, but will be in Everett this weekend. Maybe we could arrange a meetup halfway between Everett and where ever you're located? Thanks

Hey Conrad! I'll be pretty busy this weekend so I won't be able to drive out anywhere. I'm located in downtown Seattle. If you are willing to come out here you'd be more than welcome to pick it up!

nickmarcucci · Apr 21, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2013 · Points: 0

Pm'd on headlamp

Xam · Apr 21, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3

Sorry, I got distracted but I am still interested in the poles.  Please let me know how much you would like for shipping.  They are currently going for $80 shipped online, so if it remains a good tick south of that, I am in.  Thanks!  

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply