Looking for families with little ones for climbing adventures

Original Post
Erik Hopkins · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

We have a 1.5 year old and are looking for other families who enjoy getting outside or gym climbing with their kids. We climb sport , trad and bouldering and live in the boulder area. PM me if interested.

aikibujin · · Castle Rock, CO · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 200

We have a little boy that's almost three, and I (my wife isn't a climber) am pretty psyched to find other families with small kids to go climbing with. We live in Castle Rock, but I like to go climb in Clear Creek. Do you ever make it down this way?

Nicholas Aretz · · Lakewood, Colorado · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 5

I have two boys under the age of 7. Send me a message if you want to get out.

Matt Shepard · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 15

PM sent. Anyone interested in the same feel free to PM me.

Ryan Kelley · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Same here. Mine just turned 5 months old and my wife and I are always looking for others in the same situation to trade belays with. We even have a portable play pen if another family would like to share.

Erik Hopkins · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 0

Heading to horsetooth res for some bouldering Sunday and Monday with the family ! PM me if your interested in meeting up for some kid chasing and a bit of climbing.

Ryan Nevius · · Estes Park, Colorado · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 824

Hey Erik, we have a 9 month old daughter and are always stoked to meet up with other families with little ones. We're up in Estes Park and are happy to travel. To anyone else in a similar boat, feel free to send me a PM as well.

Matt Shepard · · Broomfield, CO · Joined Jul 2006 · Points: 15

Weather is changing this week but Shelf may be an option for the weekend. If anyone is interested in taking kids there this weekend send me a PM.

Jay 1975 · · Bonedale,CO · Joined Nov 2001 · Points: 935

I have A 6yr old boy and would like More kid/ climb situations also. We're in Carbondale and hit rifle and main elk a lot. Desert great too! Pm me

Korbee Harmon · · Lakewood, Co · Joined Jun 2017 · Points: 0

It takes a village. I have a 5 month old boy and have been searching for family partners to climb with in the area. I live in west Lakewood with easy access for meeting up at front range crags. Nights and weekend mornings are best. PM me   

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply