Climbing Last Chance Canyon, Queens, NM

Original Post
Alex Davison · · Hamilton, MT · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hello all,
Name is Alex,
Im here in New Mexico for about 3 month looking for one or more people to climb with on the weekend. I Brought a harness a few belay devices, shoes, and chalk bag. I left all my other equipment at my home in Hamilton, MT.
(wish I would have brought more of it...) so needless to say I am limited on equipment. I am looking to do some Traditional, Sport, or bouldering. I have transportation and don't mind driving. Last Chance is the closes climbing crag I have found so far. Open to other areas. If any one would like to climb or looking for some one to climb with Please let me know! Thanks

Thanks all!
Alex

Ryan Wirick · · Hobbs NM or las cruces NM · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm currently in Arkansas attending college but when I return back to New Mexico I have a few projects in that canyon. I plan on climbing out there at least once a week. I only sport climb and boulder so I have no trad gear but still, id be happy to get in touch once I get back for the summer.

Samuel Jury · · Toccoa Falls, GA · Joined Nov 2015 · Points: 0

Hey!! Would you want to meet up at Last Chance Canyon this weekend? I'll be leaving from Austin TX early Friday if you want to meet up Friday or wait until Saturday. If I can't find a partner to climb in the southern New Mexico region then I'll just have to pass her bye. Would love to check it out if you or anyone you know is down!?

Cheers!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply