Nice work MP

Original Post
s.price · · PS,CO · Joined Dec 2010 · Points: 1,348

I think you all have been doing a great job with the site lately. So thanks!

We all know how the forums can be. Not always pleasant. Those that work on this site deserve thanks for giving us that opportunity and leeway.

The forums have also brought me many "Duh why didn't I think of that moments". So many great contributions from the MP community. The incredible photos that show up.
I have gained a lot from this site. We all have. Well maybe not everyone but if you haven't you were not paying attention.

Nick and crew, much appreciated.

Klimbien · · St.George Orem Denver Vegas · Joined Apr 2009 · Points: 410

+1, ditto

Nick Wilder · · The Bubble · Joined Jan 2005 · Points: 2,386

Thanks! As we rebuild the site over the next year, a lot of things will change. Hopefully for the better in the most cases, but there will be tough choices.

Old lady H · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 265

Yeah, thanks, Nick!

Nice photo you've got. Went to your page to see if it had a story to go with. Is that injury shot you, or just a "stock" photo for something?

Best, OLH

Hey, remind Shannon you guys still owe me a shirt!

eli poss · · Durango, Co · Joined May 2014 · Points: 456

Yeah, y'all have been making a lot of changes which I'm sure is hard work. Thank you for the labor of love. One thing that irks me, though, is that you can no longer click on a profile picture to take you to that picture's page. I sometimes find myself wanted to get a closer look at someones profile pic and this makes it a lot more difficult. Other than that, the site looks great with all the changes

eli poss wrote:Yeah, y'all have been making a lot of changes which I'm sure is hard work. Thank you for the labor of love. One thing that irks me, though, is that you can no longer click on a profile picture to take you to that picture's page. I sometimes find myself wanted to get a closer look at someones profile pic and this makes it a lot more difficult. Other than that, the site looks great with all the changes
Eli, it still works for me, but I load MP each time I'm on rather than use the app. Have you tried the name?

OLH
eli poss · · Durango, Co · Joined May 2014 · Points: 456

I'm on my laptop not the app. I can click on an avatar and it will take me to the person's page but if I click on it again it doesn't take me to the link of the image where you can get a full size view.

Ah! Yes, that's irritating. Lots of fun photos in here, I go looking for "stories" too.

H.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply