Looking for a gym and outdoor partner in San Diego

Original Post
Eric · · Vista, CA · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Looking for a regular climbing partner or a group of climbers. Usually do indoor during the week and an outdoor trip on the weekends. My climbing friends now have tough schedules to climb regularly with and I want to get more serious into climbing. Just started leading sport. I'm in north county San Diego.

kemple sr. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2011 · Points: 10

Eric, I am in Oceanside thru mid March. Experienced safe and have gear to do trad or sport. Text or call Tim. 603 785 8790

Safty Third · · San Diego, CA · Joined Jan 2016 · Points: 0

Hey Eric,

I'm down to climb. Let's head out to El Cajon Mountain this or next weekend! I also prefer long meandering trad lines up big formations, so if you're keen on that kind of stuff, if we mesh, when Tahquitz thaws out we can run up that beautiful rock!

I'm located just east of downtown.

Text or call

Josh
619-735-5271

daniel grant · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hey Eric -

Looking for a regular weekday training partner at Mesa Rim Mira Mesa (mostly, sometimes MV). Mostly into training on lead, but will get on TR too.
I'm there every MWF from 4-7pm, I've got two kids on the youth team there, so the time window isn't flexible. If the time works out for you, let me know and we can try it out.

JOTTO · · San Diego, CA · Joined Aug 2014 · Points: 0

Mesa Rim Mission Valley most weeknights, in J-tree and surrounding crags on the weekends. Always looking for more people to train with and venture outside. Trad and Sport !

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply