Mountain Project Logo

Brand New BD C4s and Metolius TCUs - screamin' deal! :)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
5.samadhi · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 40

Hey everybody, long time no see my MP brothers and sisters.

Bought these cams brand new this past fall after a booming(!) work season with the hope of getting back into trad...but got sidetracked with bouldering/sport climbing/travel again this winter.

My loss is your gain...I'll let these go at a loss from the retail prices I bought them for. I took pictures of the cam lobes that proves they are brand new (no small scratches from placement/falls or anything on them at all). They have literally never been placed...they've spent the winter coming out of their box from Backcountry.com into our gear room (a dry/dark place inside our house).

I will always <3 trad I just can't justify financially holding onto the start of a rack at this point...

I haven't posted on MP in years, but I am known in my Asheville, NC climbing community as a decent guy and long time climber...so I'm hoping people will feel comfortable sending my paypal with the assurance these will go out right away to you.

BD C4 #.5 - $45 (retail $64.95)
BD Cr #.75 - $45 (retail $64.95)
BD C4 #1 - $50 (retail $69.95)
BD C4 #2 - $50 (retail $74.95)
BD C4 #3 - $50 (retail $74.95)
Metolius TCU #1 blue - $45 (retail $59.95)
Metolius TCU #2 yellow - $45 (retail $59.95)
Metolius TCU #3 orange - $45 (retail $59.95)
Metolius TCU #4 red - $45 (retail $59.95)

$420 for everything hehe ;)

Best to ya'll! :)
Andy Reagan
andyreagan513 AT gmail.com

Preference if somebody can contact me in a day or so and wants to buy everything. I'll throw in some free racking biners and save you on shipping costs. Otherwise if people want to buy 1 or a couple at a time I will ask for a few bucks shipping for the package to cover my end.

ps if you need biners I can sell them with a racking biner $3/piece. All biners are assorted metolius/BD and have never been clipped to bolts (ie no burrs).

cams

cams1

cams2
cams3
Kaleb H · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 5

Sent you an email. Interested in C4s.

Andrew Morse · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 55

Messaged about the tcus.

David Ganahl · · Corona · Joined Dec 2016 · Points: 0

Pm'ed on c4's 1,2,and3 if other deal falls through. Thanks!

C4s sale pending.
Andrew, I messaged you back about the TCUs, you got first dibs on those.

Best,
Andy

C4s sold

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply