Spain (now until 5/15)

Original Post
Garrett Wade · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Hello,
I am currently studying at the University of Salamanca and am looking for climbing partners anywhere in Spain really. I only have my shoes, harness, atc, and PA. (Had to pack light) Nonetheless, I am willing to travel any when in Spain and, I am free every weekend Friday to Sunday. I am comfortable with trad, sport, or bouldering. I climb 5.10/5.11. Let me know if you want to meet up.
Best,
Garrett
P.S. if anyone has any advice on fly fishing in Spain it is welcome as well.

Lynn Zhang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hi,

I just arrived in Madrid and am looking for climbing partners until mid-April. I climb in the same range as you and mostly prefer sport climbing. Let me know if you would like to meet up! Maybe we can climb at a gym and see if a weekend trip would be a good fit?

-Lynn

Paco Jofra · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

Hey! If any of you two or both ever wants to do a weekend trip around catalunya or some sport climbing im in!

payne Berthiaume · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0
Paco Jofra wrote:Hey! If any of you two or both ever wants to do a weekend trip around catalunya or some sport climbing im in!
I am hitchhiking out of Barcelona this weekend, headed to Siurana.
I will be camping there for a week i think, and will be looking for a climbing partner with a rope and QuickDraws. I'm mostly interested in sorry climbs.
mountainhick · · Black Hawk, CO · Joined Mar 2009 · Points: 120

I'll be in Catalunya April 20-May 5 to climb. Theoretically looking to climb up to around 6c or 6c+ during that time. I will have a car and plan to have all basic sport gear.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply