Rad dude seeking weekend RRG climbing partners/crew 5.11-5.12, now thru April 2017

Original Post
mushroom · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Aug 2010 · Points: 65

Hey, I'm working for the Nature Conservancy until the end of April. I'm trying to get out to the Red every single living chance possible, that place is incredible! Most weekends I'll be free!

I'm most interested in climbing steep stuff in the 5.11 range, working towards .12a. I'm pushing myself all I can right now!

I am from Idaho, I do a lot of climbing all over the rockies. I would love to meet up with some rad people or a rad crew. Lexington crew maybe? Hit me up! Let's do this! Please don't hesitate, I had to go there last weekend just to wander around looking for partners!

I'm responsible, a good belayer, and I go for the send. If you are the same, then let's try out sharing a rope!

Best wishes, Nick

call/txt me at four four three 545 four nine eight one. I'm down to get out there this weekend, even if it's raining I'll climb super steep.

Thomas Gilmore · · Red River Gorge, KY · Joined Feb 2014 · Points: 5

http://www.redriverclimbing.com/viewforum.php?f=23 try posting here as well

Brandon Ribblett · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

I should be down at the red from 10-20th of march ill need a partner mid week if your interested.

NCD · · NoVA · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 25

Hey brandon and others, I'll be available for extended trips anytime in March/April also. I usually go to the NRG since its way closer but I want start getting down to the Red if I have a partner lined up.

I am an experienced outdoor climber quickly working back up the grades after overuse injury time off. I give attentive and safe belays and glad to supply a rope/draws.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply