Mountain Project Logo

WTB:Non-locking Biners

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Trent Morris · · Yorba Linda, CA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Looking for some extra carabiners, what do you have?

Clifford Meece · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 148

I have a shoebox full of (mostly) BD wiregate neutrinos. Willing to let them go for a bargain.

Trent Morris · · Yorba Linda, CA · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Sent you a PM
Very interested

ok, I didn't really think I would get much of a response, but I guess I underestimated the demand.

I got several PM's, but I get a lot of email and I don't reply specifically to you, here are the details:

this is not exact but it is probably 10-15 bd neutrinos (like 2 rackpacks), half dozen or so ovals, a handful of metolius fs minibiners. The neutrinos are are at least two rack packs, so they are matched colors to c4 cams, plus an extra handful of red neutrinos. The FS minibiners are green, red, and purple. Many of the biners have a small nail polish owner mark on them (green and orange)

I've never sold gear before so I don't going rates or anything, so maybe something simple like $2 per biner, or 6 for $10?

The OP did PM me, so if he wants them and the price is agreeable, I'll sell to him, otherwise, I'll work down the list of PM's in the order I received them.

I can post pics when I get home.

Some are gently used, many are pretty much brand new. I'm selling them because I upgraded my entire rack to DMM Alpha Lights about 6 months ago, and replaced every biner that has a nose lock with a snagless version, either key or hood.

just an fyi for everyone, I sent pics and details to the op and we agreed on a price, so we are just finalizing the payment and shipping methods.

Thanks everyone, this transaction was completed successfully!

luke Lydiard · · Mammoth Lakes, CA · Joined Jan 2011 · Points: 754

I have some 'biners for sale if anybody is still interested:
mountainproject.com/v/fs-10…

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply