Mountain Project Logo

Valencia, Spain areas (March 16th - 29th)

Original Post
reuben Bel · · BRECKENRIDGE, CO · Joined Jan 2010 · Points: 10

Hello,

Looking for sport partner for Valencia, Spain area. Interested in Sella, Gandia (Marxuquera), Bunol, Alzira. Attending Valencia fire festival and making my way towards El Chorro by the 29th; may split a rental car if anyone is interested in checking out those areas.

Garrett Wade · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2016 · Points: 0

Rueben,
What's up man, I am studying in Salamanca right now and will probably be in Valencia for the festival. I would also be down to meetup, however, all I have with me is shoes, harness, guide atc, and a PA. Let me know if you wanna meetup.
Climb on,
Garrett

Lynn Zhang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

Hi Reuben,

I will be in Spain the entire time you mentioned and am also looking for a climbing partner. I am totally down with the idea of splitting a rental car and am game to climb anywhere from Siurana, Costa Blanca, El Chorro, Chullilla, and anywhere in between. And I am very much more partial to sport climbing.

I've been climbing about 5 years and have spent the last 2 climbing outdoors more than indoors and really want to find a reliable partner here in Spain.

Please let me know if you are interested!
-Lynn

Paco Jofra · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 0

You must check Chulilla, its just awesome!

reuben Bel · · BRECKENRIDGE, CO · Joined Jan 2010 · Points: 10

Hey Paco,

Would love to check out Chulilla but it sounded like all hard stuff...Is that true?

Climbing mostly up to 5.11a.

gabelectro · · Sherbrooke, Quebec · Joined Nov 2009 · Points: 0

Hi Reuben, everyone

I'm going to be in spain starting april 8th 2017. I'd like to spend the following 2 weeks climbing. I like mostly hard sport, but would be open to a bit of trad as well if you would. I was looking toward Siurana Margalef or anything in the barcelone area. I'm also open to anything else as long as there is not to much travelling. I am wiling to share the car cost as well as gaz and accomodation if necessary. I'll probably be camping otherwise.

payne Berthiaume · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Hello!

I plan on starting my climbing trip in Siurana this weekend (first week of March), and then keep moving South toward Morocco, hitting the other popular spots on the way.

I camp and hitchhike.

Many years of experience climbing outdoors on sport routes. Very comfortable on 5.10s, and can also lead 5.11s.

25 years old, male, Canadian.
I have my harness, shoes, ATC, and a carabiner.
I speak French, English, and Spanish fluently.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply