FS: Merrell hiking shoes and Pearl iZUMi trail running shoes

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
THoran · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

These shoes have been sitting in the closet for probably a few years now. I'd rather them get some use, so here we go.

1) Merrell Chameleon low-top hiking shoes with Vibram rubber- size US 10.5 / EURO 44.5 / regular width ($40)
- I've worn these bad boys just one time. They're comfy and efficient, having only a drawstring closure system. They're in excellent condition; no fraying of material, no separation of rubber sole, Vibram tread is 100%, drawstring is 100%.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

The tongue is difficult to get to, but it says US 10.5

2) Pearl iZUMi E:Motion trail running shoes- size US 11 / EURO 45.5 / regular width ($20)
- I've worn these a handful of times and they've held up nicely. They're still in great condition; no fraying of materials, no separation of rubber sole, tread shows minimal wear, laces are 100%.

Photo

Photo

Photo

Luke Duray · · Billings MT · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 0

Would you ship the pearl izumi trail running shoes?

THoran · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

I would really appreciate it you could pick up the shipping cost. Or we could meet halfway with it. Let me know

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply