Mountain Project Logo

WTB WTT looking for womans softshell pants

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Kyle Barker · · Denver, Colorado · Joined Dec 2014 · Points: 205

Looking for some ice climbing pants for my girlfriend. She wears a 32x32 size pants, or medium. She loves colors so anything besides black would be awesome. I can pay for them or trade, I've got about any piece of climbing gear you'd want, snowboard stuff, apparel, camping gear, mountain biking stuff, you name it.
Lemme know what you got!
Thanks!

James Sweeney · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 30

Kyle,

Howza bout these

Jim

Thanks Jim!
Do you have a pair of those or are you just sharing a good deal with me?
Either way thanks!

Kyle,

I am just showing you the way.

Jim

normajean · · Reading, PA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 100

I have these. Will part for $150. The color is off on the photo. It's more light green then blue
--- Invalid image id: 112476755 ---

--- Invalid image id: 112476758 ---

Normajean!
Thanks, but size 10 would be just a bit too big, but the style/color is perfect.
You rock!

Kyle,

You might want to consult the fit and sizing guides on Marmot and Mountain Hardwears websites. Using the measurements you provided (32x32) their charts put your girl in the Large (about size 12) category.

Jim

normajean · · Reading, PA · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 100
James Sweeney wrote: Kyle, You might want to consult the fit and sizing guides on Marmot and Mountain Hardwears websites. Using the measurements you provided (32x32) their charts put your girl in the Large (about size 12) category. Jim
I agree. I think I wear a 29 or maybe 30

Ok, I'll look into it. I don't want to get into hot water with her if I buy too big of a size! Haha
Thanks!

Lindsay Troy · · Baltimore, MD · Joined Oct 2013 · Points: 125

I have a pair of MEC softshell pants in a size 8, one of the ankle zippers is broken so I'd part with them for $40 shipped (CONUS). They are lined with little squares of fleece

They could be these? mec.ca/en/product/5044-606/…

I can take pics if you want.

Sent you a PM Lindsay!

Jarett Hart · · La Junta, CO · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Hey Kyle
I have a pair of Golite full zip sides that I would part with. They are a light grey They should fit pretty good. I will get pics if you want. I would let them go for 80. They were only worn once and a little short. Let me know. Thanks

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply