Anyone interested in taking a Crevasse Rescue Course near Mammoth with me?

Original Post
Eileen Takeshita · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hi!

Anyone interested in taking this course "Snow Travel / Snow Anchors and Crevasse Rescue Course" in California near Mammoth?

I'm planning on taking it in March. I plan on doing Rainier in late July/early August.

Would anyone be interested in taking it with me and/or joining our group of 2 so far to do Rainier?

Let me know!

Thanks!
Eileen

Dan Richards · · Foothill Ranch CA · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 0

Hey Eileen! That sounds interesting. Can you please send a link for the course you will be taking. I was thinking of taking an AAI course in the Cascades, but this may be a better option. Definitely interested in Rainer.
Dan.Richards140@gmail

Eileen Takeshita · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 0

Hi Dan!

Sure, check it out!

https://sierramountaineering.com/technical-training/snow-anchortravel-and-crevasse-rescue-courses/

Let me know if interested. Thinking March 18-29 or April 1-2.

Thanks!
Eileen

Dan Richards · · Foothill Ranch CA · Joined Mar 2011 · Points: 0

Thanks for the link. I checked it out and it looks good. I would consider this a refresher course, which is fine because I could use one if doing Rainier . Can you give me some details on the Rainier trip? When, route, how many days, things like that. Have you already purchased the crevasse course? I'm sorry for all the questions, but I am taking this seriously and want to make sure it will work for me before I start spending money.
Thanks!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply