Someone climb with me in southern nh

Original Post
coreyt1337 · · manchester nh · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 5

Looking for some more friendly folks to climb with as all of my friends live out west!

Rumney/Pawtuckaway/North Conway/ Anywhere around NH

Or Gyms around manchester/nashua/concord for winter time!

I have a full trad rack, plenty of sport gear, pretty much everything but a climbing partner.

putting 5.8+ up on trad lead, 5.10 on sport, always safe, its cool if your new, just be a solid belay at least

Would also like to do some ice climbing if someone wants to bring me along with too!
Have yet to do it but I do have some crampons and ice axes.

im 23, I also snowboard and drink beer.

LETS CLIMB PEOPLE

Robert Owyang · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

I have one month living in Boston, as all my friends remain in China.
I am pretty open-minded, three years younger than you. Really want to check out those climbing destinations though I am now completely unfamiliar with them.
Also 5.10 in sport, just into trad and never lead one.Safe and conscious belayer. I have two seasons' experience of ice, added to about 40 days.
If you want to plan with me, my email is robert.ouyang@foxmail.com!

Greg VT · · vermont · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 10

Always up to climb in NH. I live in Vermont, but plan on getting back down to Cannon ASAP. I've climbed WG and plan on getting up on Moby Grape as soon as the weather permits. Have all trad gear necessary, plus extra helmets, harnesses, etc.

peterfogg · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

Hey, I'm living around Boston and definitely looking to get out as much as possible once conditions cooperate. I'm climbing sport around 5.11-, probably more like 5.9 trad since I suck at cracks (gotta fix that this season!). I've got a rack/rope/all that, solid belayer, stoked as heck, all that. Feel free to shoot me a PM when you're tryna climb!

Greg VT · · vermont · Joined Aug 2016 · Points: 10

Peter I sent you a message. Let me know if you want to link up this spring and get on Moby Grape, Whitney G, or something else equally as awesome!

coreyt1337 · · manchester nh · Joined Feb 2016 · Points: 5

PMed you both!

Climbing party!

Willis K · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2015 · Points: 5

Hoping to join this party as well - I'm over in Maine, but within driving distance of Rumney, Cathedral, Pawtuckaway, etc. I'm comfortable up to around 5.12 sport, 5.10 trad (but I suck at cracks too...), and I have a rope and a full rack but no bouldering pads :(

I'm happy getting out anytime temps are remotely bearable. 24, safe belay, and super psyched.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply