Looking for climbing partner in the Prescott area.

Original Post
Karen · · Prescott · Joined Aug 2004 · Points: 0

Hi, I'm new to the area and would like to meet others to climb with. I'm kinda out of shape so need someone who wouldn't mind climbing easy stuff, however, have no problem belaying you on higher grades.

I'm pretty much available most days since my work schedule is flexible.

Also, very experienced and have climbed in Mexico, extensively in California, Oregon, and Washington State. Favorite type climbing, slabby stuff and cracks, I do not like steep climbs! I'm best on friction routes.

Really want to get out and get back into form.

Look forward to hearing from one of you out there.

Alan Barry · · Prescott, Arizona · Joined May 2015 · Points: 20

Hi Karen

Best way to find partners in Prescott is to post on the "Prescott Climbing Scene" on Facebook. Plenty of good people around here will be willing to meet up. Or you can try the "ERAU Mountain Club" Facebook page too.

Happy hunting,
-Alan B.

Karen · · Prescott · Joined Aug 2004 · Points: 0

Thanks Alan!

Tradster · · Phoenix, AZ · Joined Nov 2007 · Points: 0

Karen:

I go up to Prescott about every other weekend. I typically climb trad stuff. I live down in Phoenix, but have a place up there in the mountains. If you are interested I am looking for partners. Right now I climb about 5.6 or 5.7 and have rack, rope, etc and guides to the crags up there. Been climbing since 1974, so I have been climbing for quite awhile. Currently in the process of getting back in shape also. If you are interested, let me know and we can discuss further.

Justin Chandler · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

Hey all, I'm gonna be in Prescott for the first time this thursday and friday the 9th and 10th. I have some things to take care of during the day thursday but friday i'm looking to hit up the crag. If anybody is interested let me know!

Thanks,
Justin

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply