ALL SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Joshua Dee · · San Diego, CA · Joined Oct 2015 · Points: 10

Hey guys, just looking to offload some stuff I haven't used in a good while. Paypal only. Let's call it $6 for the first item shipped via USPS, $3 each additional.

For clothes reference, I'm 5'8" 140 lbs. and everything fits me. Apparel are in excellent condition: clean, no stains, smells, rips, broken zippers etc. unless noted.

--- Invalid image id: 112484422 ---
Sherpa 100% nylon supplex pants. Unsure of the model, but are a men's small (fit 28Wx30L). I'd call the color an indigoish blue-gray. There was a really wide belt loop on the back that made it a pain to put my belt through, so I had to remove it with a stitch pick and scissors. Fits me trim. $30

--- Invalid image id: 112470711 ---
Random Condor Outdoor softshell. Needs a new DWR wash-in to bead water, but the material is still waterproof. Fits regular $50
Description : condoroutdoor.com/602_Soft_...

--- Invalid image id: 112484423 ---
Metolius Speedster rope bag. Some dust and tiny pin-sized holes from when it wouldn't fit through a crack, but works great otherwise. $20

Just sold most of the stuff, will add more this weekend instead of making a new thread.

Zachary k · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Apr 2015 · Points: 25

Pm sent

Finally updated

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply