Partner

Original Post
Camden Steed · · Las vegas · Joined Oct 2014 · Points: 5

A

bethan · · Leaving Los Andes, Chile fo... · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 0

Hi Camden
I just sent you a private message. I´d love to climb with you! I´m on my way from Chile latest by March 1st maybe sooner. I´ll stay in the area until mid April maybe and then head north. I have work that starts in BC early May. I havent been in North America for more than 3 years...so I dont have a car. I´ll be staying with a friend. If you could pick me up that would save the day! I have an old rack but no rope, I do have a trail line though for long raps. I think I mentioned this is my message. My email mountainwild27@gmail.com also on facebook Bethan Juliet Gilmartin
Thanks!

Chris Oleson · · Santiago, Chile · Joined May 2011 · Points: 130

Hi Camden and Juliet,
Ill be around Red Rocks Feb 17-19 if either or both of you would be up for those dates? I will have a rack but no rope. Im fine with either trad or sport but prefer trad. Lead trad up to 5.9 but happy to follow much harder. Lead sport up to 10d.
Juliet, its funny. I actually live in Santiago but am working for a few months in North America right now. Are you down in Cochamo?
Cheers
Chris

bethan · · Leaving Los Andes, Chile fo... · Joined Aug 2009 · Points: 0

Hi Chris
That is funny! My boyfriend, who is Chilean, and I went to Cochamo January part of Feb last year. Amazing place! I´m stranded in Los Andes at the moment long story. My plans might have changed...the outdoor ed school I wrked for in Patagonia near Coyhaique and also Bariloche went bankrupt and owes me a lot of $. Without this I need to keep expenses down..so I might go to Joshua Tree instead. I have a place to stay there. So I dont think Red Rcoks will work out after all. I´m leaving Chile after a year. Enjoy! Disfruta y si quiere escalar en Jtree..avisa me...en Marzo. Chau

Bobby Hutton · · Gold Country CA · Joined Aug 2013 · Points: 499

Hey all, I will be in the area Feb 20-25. I will have a rack and rope. I lead mid ten sport and a little easier on trad. I would love to get out climbing.

Paul Hutton · · Dirtbaggin' western US · Joined Mar 2012 · Points: 601

I'm arriving today. Sport or trad. I have trad gear.

Jim Klymer · · Las Vegas · Joined May 2007 · Points: 40

Just sent you a text. Local to Vegas and available everyday for the next two weeks. Cheers!

alpinerocket · · Salt Lake, Ut · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 0

Is any one free tomorrow? My partner twisted her ankle today and is out

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply