Regular PDX planet granite partner

Original Post
thecornyman · · Oakland, CA · Joined May 2010 · Points: 65

What's up, looking for someone interested in being a regular partner for planet granite Portland. I work downtown and would be stoked to meet once or twice a week after work. I finish work around 4-5 but sometimes later. I'm super chill and like to have fun while I'm training but also get into training pretty hard. Good with bouldering or rope climbing. I boulder v5 off the couch and lead in the 11's but should be sending 12's if I built some muscle. Don't really care what your sending as long as your super stoked on climbing. If you like going outside when the weather is good that's even better. Let's pull down some plastic!

Max Davis · · Beaverton, OR · Joined Jul 2016 · Points: 20

I work downtown and get off at 5 everyday and am also looking for someone to go to Planet Granite with after work on week days. I am not as skilled as you at climbing but I'll get there and I am an excellent belayer.

Sandy The adventurer · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I would like to do some regular indoor climbing at Planet Granite or PRG on Tuesday nights. I can do upto 5.9. I have a permanent (yellow) card for PRG for climbing and belaying. I have never been to Planet Granite and I will meeting with a bunch of Pacific NW climbers/mountaineers there tomorrow night. Let's meet.

Thanks,
Sandy

Mallory Matheson · · Portland, OR · Joined Apr 2017 · Points: 0

Just got a membership at PDX Planet Granite! I currently climb 10-11's on top rope and 8-low 10's on lead. 503-718-1370

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply