Another Thailand Trip or extended travel - Arriving Feb 12

Original Post
JacobY · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2014 · Points: 0

Hey All!
Arriving in Thailand Feb 12th for an undetermined amount of time (flexible if I can find a climbing partner). I'm a sport climber primarily, traveling with just shoes and a harness, so i'd need to mooch your gear (willing to contribute whatever for fairness. I do have some following trad experience, can build basic anchors, and can lead multi-pitch sport. Climb in the 5.11 range and would love to project 5.12-, though my strength probably won't be there by February :) Willing to patiently belay those looking to do some projecting, and am a safety conscious belayer.

I'm on an extended travel period and would also love to find someone to travel and climb with if you're interested - I have thailand, vietnam, and europe on my radar currently (spain?), but am open to whatever. I don't have a tent with me so was thinking of hosteling but could figure out a tent/sleeping arrangement if needed if we want to go elsewhere and have a decent amount of experience backpacking, though not much of the gear with me here. Lets talk!
Jacob

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply