Mountain Project Logo

* Price Drops*: Patagonia, Outdoor Research Bug Bivy, Camelbak Rim Runner

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Maxwell Russell · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Oct 2016 · Points: 20
FOR SALE:

Medium Men's Patagonia Hybrid Fleece - Like new (10/10). $60 shipped. Polartec, extended around the waist for good skiing/belaying. A great climbing fleece.

Men's Medium C9 Synthetic Jacket - Fair shape (6/10). $20 shipped. Condition is due to a small tear in in the chest area, could be easily fixed, but I have far too many synthetics so I'd rather pass it on. Fill is "venture loft" and it's actually pretty lofty. This thing is actually really great for being an off-brand knock off.

OR Bug Bivy - NWT (9/10). $45 shipped. Never used Bug Bivy, I only opened it up to check it out. Didn't work out for my needs. Full disclaimer: a few small spots on the net look a tiny bit stretched, hence the condition and price.

Camelbak Rim Runner 24L (circa early 2000's) - Good condition (7/10). $25 shipped. This thing is a beast and continues to be. Very versatile daypack with a lot of organization and smart design. I loved this pack but have recently gone a different direction for day hikes. Scuffs on the front aside, lots of life left. Can't get the first image to rotate on the site, sorry!

Capilene and REI pants sold, shoot me a pm with any questions!

Price drops!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply