SOLD

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Matt Miccioli · · Stanford, CA · Joined Aug 2015 · Points: 50

Up for sale is a nearly new pair of Futuras that were too big for me. Unfortunately, I waited too long to return them. They've been used one weekend in Bishop and in about three gym sessions. Asking $130 shipped (negotiable).

Futuras

Futuras

Left Toe

Right Toe

Bump

Will consider any offers. Would also trade for Skwamas in 40/40.5.

To the top

Zachary Hollifield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0

Been looking at these and the Geniuses. Bummed out I can't find them anywhere near me to figure out sizing =(

RussNadler · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2015 · Points: 0

These fit the same size as katana laces, Miura VS, and solutions, in my opinion. They feel like slippers!

Zachary Hollifield · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2016 · Points: 0
RussNadler wrote:These fit the same size as katana laces, Miura VS, and solutions, in my opinion. They feel like slippers!
Thanks Russ! I'll see if I can try some of those on instead. These are two sizes down from my street size which sounds reasonable.

In my experience, Futuras seem to fit a little larger than Solutions (or perhaps they're just more comfortable when really cranking down the sizes).

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply