If the forecast/rock is dry I am headed to Red Rocks February 8th and leaving the 13th. Looking for partner the 9th to 12th. Coming from NorCal (Chico) if someone near here/Sac/Bay wants to carpool. I lead around 5.8 trad, 5.11 sport. Looking to do at least a day or two of easy/moderate multi-pitch, plus whatever else. Probably a trail running rest day. I can't usually climb 4 days straight. A little flexible on dates and objectives. If it rains or rock stays wet, might hit J-tree.