Australia Blue Mountains Feb 20 to 25

Original Post
Charles Reed · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Nov 2014 · Points: 0

Hey everyone!

My names Charlie and I'm heading to Australia for the first time. Stoked to climb and do lots of other stuff.

I'm 31, experienced and lead 6.C to 7.A ish. Will have a 70m, draws, and just need a partner! Super laid back game for any level of climbing and can maybe be flexible on dates a lil! Just stoked to be outside on the rock.

If anyone is going to be around and down to adopt a yank please holler at me!

Cheers,
Charlie
Charles.a.reed@gmail.com

Bump.

I am realizing now that it is low season and will be hot, but if anyone wants to hunt some shade and get some routes in holler at me! Just escaping the NY winter and never been to Australia. Going to climb for a while, do some diving on the reef, and other fun stuff - down to climb super easy stuff or harder stuff - whatever! Just looking to get out on the rock for a while.

Cheers,
Charlie
charles.a.reed@gmail.com

Climb Germany · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 2,485

I have a friend in Sydney who may be interested. If you'd like I can forward your info to him.

Please do....that would be great! PS I'll have a car too.

Climb Germany · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Mar 2015 · Points: 2,485

I emailed him the thread info. Can't promise anything as he's hard to get in touch with. Here's hoping!

No worries at all. Got a hit on another forum and FB groups seem active, so I'm optimistic!$ thanks for the help either way!

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply