FS: Salewa Pro Gaiter Insulated Fit 44 $250 OBO or Trade

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Xam · Jan 16, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
Salewa Pro Gaiter Insulated Fit 44s in very good condition. Best climbing boot I have ever owned but a half size too small for me. Located in Boulder. Paypal please.

$250 shipped OBO or will consider trade for:

1) Single boot in good condition in 44.5 (LS Nepals, etc)
2) 4 season, 3 man tent in decent condition (EV3, etc)
3) -20 down bag in decent condition
4) You lead me up some awesome multi-pitch classic that I really want to get on and buy me a beer afterwards. WI4+ or 5.8+ and harder and three or four stars. Crack or ice preferred. Willing to travel.

Will consider other trades. Thanks.

-M

Xam · Jan 16, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
bump

Xam · Jan 17, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
Boots?

Xam · Jan 18, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
Boooooooots!!!

Duncan Kepner · Jan 22, 2017 · Bozeman, mt · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Hey man,
Are those pro gaiters still for sale? If so what were you looking for in terms of classics that you would like to be taken up?

Xam · Jan 24, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
Duncan Kepner wrote:Hey man, Are those pro gaiters still for sale? If so what were you looking for in terms of classics that you would like to be taken up?
Hey Duncan! The boots are still available. Post up something awesome you would like to do and maybe we can make a deal. I am pretty open at this point...basically something that is over my head on lead but would still be pretty classic to follow. It's got to be to be a pretty good classic, I as I am not normally a fan of following all day. -Max

Xam · Jan 29, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
boots boots boots

Duncan Kepner · Feb 1, 2017 · Bozeman, mt · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Xam wrote: Hey Duncan! The boots are still available. Post up something awesome you would like to do and maybe we can make a deal. I am pretty open at this point...basically something that is over my head on lead but would still be pretty classic to follow. It's got to be to be a pretty good classic, I as I am not normally a fan of following all day. -Max
Well what can you climb there are some awesome multipitched rock climbing her and Bozeman but I would love to go on a trip. Hell even the Grand would be an option shoot something out there what are your skill levels on rock and ice?

Brandon Payne · Feb 1, 2017 · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
Interested in the gaiters!

Xam · Feb 1, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
Brandon Payne wrote:Interested in the gaiters!
Cash trumps trades, which both trump a trip. PM me if you are interested in dealing for the boots!

Xam · Feb 1, 2017 · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 3
Duncan Kepner wrote: Well what can you climb there are some awesome multipitched rock climbing her and Bozeman but I would love to go on a trip. Hell even the Grand would be an option shoot something out there what are your skill levels on rock and ice?
I'd love to do a winter trip to the grand but I would settle for a day or three of Hyalite or other Bozeman ice. I can scratch up WI5 (followed the Ames Ice Hose last year) and follow 5.9. Maybe M4 or M5, but I am not a very experienced mixed climber. Lead WI4, 5.8 on a good day. I'm experienced, just weak.

Duncan Kepner · Feb 1, 2017 · Bozeman, mt · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0
i understand very much i could for sure take you for a couple days up hyalite if that suits your fancy.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply