Mountain Project Logo

FS: New pair of Scarpa Phantom 6000 double boots. Size 46. $350

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post — This topic is locked and closed to new replies
EugeneK · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2011 · Points: 95

Brand new pair of Scarpa Phantom 6000s. These are size 46 but run a little small. I normally wear US 10.5 street shoes and these fit well.

Brandon Payne · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I'm interested. I usually wear size 11.5-12. I tried on some Scarpa boots the other day (just hiking, not mountaineering boots), and the 45.5 and 46s seemed to fit me pretty well. I'm only concerned that you said you were 10.5 and they fit you well. Where are you selling these from? If you're close by, maybe there's a chance I can try them on? I'm in Phoenix. Thank you!

Xam · · Boulder, Co · Joined Dec 2011 · Points: 76
Brandon Payne wrote:I'm interested. I usually wear size 11.5-12. I tried on some Scarpa boots the other day (just hiking, not mountaineering boots), and the 45.5 and 46s seemed to fit me pretty well. I'm only concerned that you said you were 10.5 and they fit you well. Where are you selling these from? If you're close by, maybe there's a chance I can try them on? I'm in Phoenix. Thank you!
FYI, I am a 10.5 street and run the Scarpa 6000 45s comfortably so 46s might work for you, especially if you have a lower volume foot. The old 'double thick sock' thing is not necessary with these boots.
Brandon Payne · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

Thanks for the input Xam! My fout is probably and 11-11.5 lengthwise. It's the width that kills me. I have wide feet so usually I slip into a 12 to be more comfortable. I wish there were places around here where I could try on things like this, but I haven't found any shops that carry boots this heavy.

Brandon Payne wrote:Thanks for the input Xam! My fout is probably and 11-11.5 lengthwise. It's the width that kills me. I have wide feet so usually I slip into a 12 to be more comfortable. I wish there were places around here where I could try on things like this, but I haven't found any shops that carry boots this heavy.
I tried the 45s and ended up getting 46s. It probably does have to do with foot width. To be honest, I have no idea if my feet are wider or narrow. Oh and I'm in AK.
Saboor Syed · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0

I'm keen. Can you post pictures please?

I'm keen and looking for this specific shoe. Can you post pictures please? I'd like to know if it's still available. A bit time sensitive request. Thanks.

Gavin W · · NW WA · Joined Feb 2015 · Points: 181

FYI saw these for <$300 last night on STP.

Gavin W wrote:FYI saw these for <$300 last night on STP.
STP? Thanks,
Greg Oyan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Feb 2017 · Points: 0
Saboor Syed wrote: STP? Thanks,
"Sierra Trading Post"

Already sold.

This topic is locked and closed to new replies.

Welcome

Join the Community

Create your FREE account today!
Already have an account? Login to close this notice.

Get Started