SOLD!!!!!!! FS: Petzl Quark one with hammer one with adze $380 obo (price reduced!!!). Also had some crampon front bails for free(bails taken)

FOR SALE/WANTED WARNING: Mountain Project cannot verify the identity or trustworthiness of any member. Fraud has happened.
  • Do not use PayPal "gift" payments, wire transfers, Western Union, etc.
  • Use PayPal credit card payments, or other systems that protect you from fraud.
Original Post
Daniel A. · · Rio Rancho, NM · Joined Jun 2014 · Points: 0

Hello all,
Looking to sell my Quarks. Used on one trip to Ouray, and they were excellent, I just realized I am going to climb a lot more ice then I anticipated and am looking to upgrade. Paid 520 for them, asking 380 obo shipped. If you want more detailed pictures just let me know. Also if someone needs front bails for petzl lynx crampons pay shipping and they are yours

Quarks

Front bails(sent to a good home)
one side of tips

other side of tips
other side of axes

Bails taken! If anyone's interested in the Quarks make me an offer

midday Tuesday bump. because i know someone out there is like "damn i really want some sweet petzl quarks at a great price" well look no further my friend here they are! Or maybe your trying to decide whether to buy these quarks or some captain crunch, no worries my friend i got you covered here as well, ill throw in a box of captain crunch, or your favorite cereal, at no extra charge! now what a deal!

yours with purchase

bump: guess the cheep tactics of trying to entice a sale with cereal are ineffective.

BUMP!!!! I feel like I'm doing this wrong :) c'est la vie!

Andrew M · · Unknown Hometown · Joined May 2016 · Points: 0

PM'd for the Quarks.

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply