Mountain Project Logo

RR Sport Partner Needed 1/15-16

Original Post
Nathan Walker · · Buena Vista, CO · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I'm on a road trip from Alabama. I'll be at red rocks sunday and Monday. I have sport gear, but have never been to red rocks and don't currently have a partner. Message me if you're down, and I'll give you details of what time I'll be there.
Thanks! Y'all are awesome

Leonardo Gomez · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2015 · Points: 0

Hi I'm Leo. I'll be in Vegas Jan 15-19 and looking to climb at Red Rock. I also have sport gear. I can climb 5.10. If you still need a partner, I will be free.

Elliot Warner · · Claremont, CA · Joined Jun 2016 · Points: 0

I will be there tomorrow as well if either of you are interested

what time will you be there tomorrow? I'll have to check into my hotel first after the plane lands

Andrew Yasso · · Las Vegas, NV · Joined Sep 2012 · Points: 215

Red Rock has seen rain the past four days, including this afternoon. Please consider taking Sunday off as even the sunny walls will still be saturated and unwise to climb on for safety reasons and public respect reasons.

Thanks.

Daniel Chambo · · Carrboro, North Carolina · Joined Nov 2013 · Points: 60

We are going to head to Lime Kiln tomorrow since it's too wet at Red Rocks. We are a group of 3, looking for a fourth. Would someone like to join us?

Daniel I sent you a message, but in case in didn't send my number is 8133174532.

mic1052005 Grennan · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jun 2015 · Points: 0

Also interested in Lime Kiln.
570-801-0083

Elliot you still need a partner for today?

Nathan Walker · · Buena Vista, CO · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

I'll be camping at red rocks tonight and will be free to climb there all day tomorrow if anyone is interested. My number is (205) 910-1809
Text me if you're interested, as I probably won't have access to wifi or data. You can send my number to anyone you know that will be there Monday. Thanks!

Evan Smiley · · Moab · Joined Apr 2016 · Points: 0

any partners for the 17th or 18th? I've got a rack (would be great if you could supplement it, but not necessary) and am looking for a low grade many pitch outing. let me know!

Hey Evan my number is 8133174532. I don't know how to do trad or multi pitch, but if you want to do single pitch trad while I belay then follow that would be cool! Text me if you're up for it

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply