Uncommon Ground : a northeastern climbing documentary

Original Post
Brian O'Leary · · Scituate, Ma · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 125

Friends! I'm looking for a copy of Uncommon Gound. Preferably in a digital file format but I would be fine with a DVD. I'm fine paying for it. Can anyone send me in the right direction? you'll be in my good graces and you'll get so many karma climber points.

Nick Votto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 320

Oh man, love this film. I have a VHS copy somewhere in my basement haha

Joe M. · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Dec 2008 · Points: 9,580

I have it on VHS too...

Read Januskiewiecz · · New England · Joined Oct 2010 · Points: 205

If someone had a way to pass this along I'd be willing to toss a few bucks for a copy I've been trying to get my hands on this video for a few years and even tried reaching out to the film maker but didn't get anywhere.

Brian O'Leary · · Scituate, Ma · Joined Jul 2013 · Points: 125

Would either of you be able and willing to part with it? Or can I even just borrow it to watch? I'll pay shipping both ways! I've heard so many good things, I need to see this!

byPerched · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Sep 2016 · Points: 0

Found these links:
https://vimeo.com/67459698

http://www.worldcat.org/title/uncommon-ground-a-northeastern-climbing-documentary/oclc/58876305

The second indicate three libraries with copies. The first may or may not be the complete movie on Vimeo.

Good luck.

Rob Frost · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jan 2017 · Points: 0

if anyone wants a copy of my film Uncommon Ground I found a box of dvd's kicking around- it's been out of print for a while now, but there are a few remaining. Email me your mailing address at robfrostmedia@gmail.com if you are interested. 15.00 per dvd. Thanks for the interest and my apologies if you've reached out in the past...Please check with me before you send a check or send a payment to my Paypal as there are only about 25 dvds remaining.

Send a check made out to Chance Productions to:
Rob Frost
PO Box 306
Jackson, NH 03846

or find me on Paypal at robfrostmedia@gmail.com and then email me your shipping address. Thanks:)

Nick Votto · · Unknown Hometown · Joined Jul 2008 · Points: 320

Email sent, thanks Rob

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply