Boise Partner?

Original Post
Rokjox Teleski · · Boise, Idaho · Joined Sep 2015 · Points: 15

Yeah, I'm looking for a certain someone.

Dammit.

Before you get in a fit over my age, I hold it well... I'm kinda stupid that way. I do have some injuries I carry.

I have done very little over the last few months, its getting ugly. Don't have a lot of money, so I don't go hogwild and summer in Indonesia. My newest car is 20 years old but its 4 wheel and can carry 5 with dogs, coolers and gear inside. I know Idaho a little. Been here a while, usta do things; could still be talked into stupid stuff.

I can ski, climb, bike, crawl and maybe do some hiking; shoot some, with some other interests maybe... drinking, radios, sciences. I have a lot of time I can schedule if properly motivated/enthused. If you have an extra big bottle of stoke, I may need it occasionally. Old fart disease?

Don't have a lift ticket this year, but am going to head up pilot sat, I think. Reprise of very familiar routes... but with 6plus feet of sugar it should be fun and a tire-out.

My longtime partner has tapped out -- heart valve receipient...

(OLH-(Helen?), I might got a problem with you, my sympathy but you are too close to my age, my wife might object my taking a younger woman out...)

... this may be a bad idea... who gets friends off a laptop?

...I gotta email, I don't look at much... you can try it...

Guideline #1: Don't be a jerk.

Post a Reply